A Wellness Wheel is comprised of 7 components which make up a person's wellness. They are Intellectual, Emotional, Physical, Social, Spiritual, Occupational and Environmental. When all 7 of these elements are nurtured and balanced, a person automatically is in a state of uniformity.
At Saama Wellness Center, we offer various services under each of these elements.
Physical Wellbeing is catered to by:
- Perfect 32 Dental Care and Implant Center
- Lal Path Lab Diagnostic Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Holistic Spa Massage treatments.
Occupational, Social and Intellectual Elements are served by
- Youth Leadership Programs (YLP)
- Public Speaking Workshops
- Effective communication programs
- Life Skill Programs
- Toastmaster Clubs (for all ages)
- Debate Club
- Foreign Language Coaching
- Training in Specialised Aspects of Dentistry
- Certifications in CMA, Big Data, Selenium testing,
- Financial Strategy Planning etc.
- Corporate programs - Soft Skill and Employee Wellness
- Women Empowerment programs
Emotional Wellbeing is catered to by offering
- Counselling-Individual Teen, Adult and Family
- Coaching- Life and Executive
- Personal Growth Labs
- Stress Management Programs
- Laughter Club
- Louise Hay published programs such as Heal Your Life workshops (for Community) and Managing with the Heart and Mind Programs (for Corporates).
Spiritual Wellbeing is catered to by
- Sound Bowl Healing
- Veda and Scripture teaching
- Spiritual Discourses
- Pranic Healing
- Crystal Healing